Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Big thanks to the authors of these great reviews!

"I visited Paramont Kia in hickory just looking for a car. I really like the look of all the new Kia's. The salesperson Patrick was so great helping me and showing me the car. He treated me like a person and not like a sales or paycheck. Everyone was so kind and helpful. They were very excited for me. I love my new car it is awesome. If I won the lottery today I would still keep my Kia!! Very happy customer!!!" - Krista

"I never felt pressured by Tim Whitener to buy a car. He helped me find a car that met my needs. Paramount Kia of Hickory has a wonderful staff. Scheduling service was easy and fast. Everyone is so nice at Paramount Kia! I would recommend that anyone looking for a car visit here first." - Kidtrans

"WE LOVE THE WONDERFUL SERVICE WE GET EVERYTIME WE VISIT KIA AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN THE SERVICE CHECK IN ARE EXCELLENT......." - John and Suzanne

"My experience at Paramount Kia was really impressive. I came late in the day and the Mechanic stayed to work on my car. That was above and beyond and that does not happen in other places. I would recommend Paramount to anyone." - lscul

"we have brought a lot of cars at paramount and still come back ,when we need to buy again,the people are great and the service is the best you get anywhere.i have never had a problem preston or candy did not fix,thanks again for all that you do for us." - sodbuster


"I bought my new Kia soul from paramount Kia of hickory last year and have recently had it serviced there. The purchasing experience was fantastic, it was clear and straight forward. ( thank you Dave Estes!) They even humored my 4 year old son. Everyone was knowledgeable and friendly. When getting my oil changed, I received the same top notch customer service. Will definitely return for service." - Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment