Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Kia Sportage, A Not So Techie Review

So far I have really enjoyed all of the Kia cars I have driven. I would be happy to own any of them, especially the Kia Sorento! The Kia Sportage is another fantastic car!

Here is the fantastic red Kia Sportage that I drove for 7 days! My kids loved it, look closely and you can see that Emma can not contain her excitement!

The Kia Sportage was described to me by the Kia people as the Sorentos little cousin. I can totally see why. It still has a ton of room, but does not feature the 3rd row seating that the Sorento has. Even without the 3rd row seating option there is plenty of room for my family of 5 to travel most comfortably.

It has a lot of get up and go! Comparing it to the Suburban, this is so much easier to get out into busy traffic in. It goes when you want it to go!

Now, out of all the Kias I have driven, I have enjoyed the interior of the Kia Sportage the best. It is set up nicely and looks great! I have to say that this is an ideal family car, especially if you like to go out and do things…like camping, travel, etc.

I am very much in love with Kia right now. I would be happy to own one of these cars, especially the Kia Sorento or Kia Sportage, as I feel they would work best for my family with the way they are set up, room as well as being 4 wheel drive.

Thank you Kia, once again for letting us drive this awesome car to see what we thought of it.

All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

Courtesy of Not So Average Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment