Thursday, March 21, 2013

"It was a simple painless process" - Excellent Review on Google+ Local


"I walked in at 10 min till closing on a Sat night and new exactly what I thought I wanted but still needed to test drive it...I approached Cathy and she said lets go with out even blinking an eye!! I fell in love with the car! They appraissed my trade and blew me away with my trade in value (more than double) and sent me into finance. It was a simple painless process. James took care of me in finance and waited till I got the BEST possible rate and helped me become secure with GAP and my extra warranty!! Hands down the best dealership in the area. I enjoyed it so much...my partner and i went back on Tuesday and bought a second car off of Cathy!! They really do their job well. Go see Cathy she hook you up!!" - Tabitha G.

Thank you so much, Tabitha! Great job Cathy and James. Take a look at all our reviews on our Google+ Local page.

No comments:

Post a Comment