Friday, March 29, 2013

Take a Look at Our THREE Brand New Reviews!


"I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Sorento from Paramount Kia of Hickory. I had a great experience and the staff were very helpful. Jason Auman was a great help to me. I got the car i wanted and at a payment i could handle. I really appreciate all the help and thank you for assisting me in my recent purchase." - Pam

"I love my new KIA OPTIMA!! Everyone at Paramount Kia are so friendly and helpful. I never felt pressured at all. Thanks Paramount Kia"

"Great people. Friendly and fast service! They follow up to ensure you are completely satisfied. Now that is great customer service!"

Thank you so much for these three awesome reviews! Be sure to read all our reviews on our Cars.com page.

No comments:

Post a Comment